Monday, February 1, 2010

What...No pictures?

It's not a stretch to say I haven't been the most efficient blogger lately. This is apparent not only in my blog (or lack thereof), but also in my everyday life. My house is dirty, my kids are especially dirty, and I keep running out of gas. Lazy? Perhaps a bit. But mostly just pregnant.
That's right folks, we are expecting baby #6. Although planned, a bit over planned actually, I wasn't prepared for harboring a fetus in my thirties. What's the difference between twenties and thirties you say? Besides the obvious ten years, I am not really sure? But I do know that this baby has completely knocked me on my butt, my ever expanding butt too. 27 lbs in 4 months, a new record, even for me. It's safe to say I won't be featuring my belly bump rolls on my blog anytime soon. Just keep posted for mutated 3D images of our newest addition. It's the best I can do.

8 comments:

Shay Brackney said...

Congrats, Sara! If you need a hand or some diet coke or whatnot for an energy boost, give a holler...

alana said...

SO exciting! Thanks for sharing .. and you're too cute not to post pics of yourself as well .. girl or boy .. boy or girl ... doesn't matter because you make the cutest kick-axx kids ever!

Robin said...

Out of gas? Car-gas? Hmm... Seriously, you look stunning no matter what kind of gas you're out of!!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for joining the blog world again! Don't worry, I'll get a picture of you and your cute pregnant belly and post it on MY blog.

Cindy said...

Congrats! I think you look great.

jerseygirl said...

yea!!! after my initial excitement, my next thought was, what is this Ford baby going to look like. I can't wait to find out. Each one is so cute w/ their own little look.

Will it look more like Abbi, Bella,Gabbi OR Madison.
OR WAIT....will it possibly look like Ethan?? We are very excited for you.

HaleighGoett said...

what the heck!!!! I think you owe my a phone call!!!! 4 months!!! Holy smokes! I am completely jealous! Did I just say that? (lost your number again)

korie said...

You and Mike are just some of the best parents I know. The best a kid could ask for. #6 sure is going to be another lucky one just like 1-5. Love your guts! And miss you a ton.

**Glad I wasn't the last to know :)