Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where's my Mommy?

Many of you may be able to relate to this picture? For the last week, the flu has been running rampant through our family and last night caught up with me! After spending much of the night barfing and most of today sleeping, I am now faced with the reality of what would be if there was no me! Dirty dishes, diapers on the counter (one of my favorites), and last nights dinner still on every plate strewn about the kitchen. Sadly, this is only proof of the wreckage that exists in my kitchen, the rest of my house is just as bad. After only 12 hours of no mom, it's safe to declare this a natural disaster! Where is my mommy?

7 comments:

korie said...

Okay a little honesty here...my looks worse and I have no excuse!

jerseygirl said...

too funny! sadly I'm with Korie. Mine looks like that everyday, minus the dirty diaper.

Alyssa said...

Are you kidding? This is nothing-- you can still see the counter!

jerseygirl said...

I love your new back ground and that picture of the kids is adorable. I so need pointers on how to do Macy's hair,I don't know how you do it!

the blacks said...

That is rough- I hope you are all feeling better. Your blog is looking so cute and professional these days! Love ya Blacks

alana said...

Love the pic of the kids at the top of your page .. sweet!! Thanks for letting Ethan hang out yesterday .. he'll have to come over more often - the boys loved it!

korie said...

I just noticed I put "my looks" instead of "mine looks" I'm lame.

Anyways just wanted to say I love your header and I will take you with me don't tempt me! But what will your kids really do without their Mommy. Haha No way bring them all!!!

What will I do when I can't stop by your house...when you don't answer your phone and I need you!