Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabrielle

Today our sweet Gabrielle celebrated her 1st Birthday! I can't believe she is already one. We had serious doubts that she would even live to see her 1st birthday with the way her sibling treated her! But, she is defying the odds and doing her best to keep up with everybody. Within two weeks she has perfected her walk to almost a run and has learned how to hit almost as well! Now I know why the youngest is always so tough, it's more a matter of survival, do or be done! Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you.

What a crowd!

Finally figured out the perk to Birthday's, The Cake!


There was never a short supply for help to open up gifts.


Gabrielle, loving her new Birthday present.

3 comments:

korie said...

The best part was the scream when she got the horse! Thanks for the potatoes :)

jerseygirl said...

Happy Birthday Gabrielle, I wish we loved closer but we're always thinking of you!

jerseygirl said...

Hi Sara if you get this message I posted a cute website on my blog, www.thecouturebaby.com its my friends business, but I know you like all the cute hairbands, there are some cute ones, check it out. love you guys!