Friday, August 29, 2008

While Mike's away, the girls will play (or paint)!

The Paint fumes are getting to my head!
Props to Korie, our pregnant painter!




Allyson say's I have a bee in my bonet, but I think there might be a whole hive! I got this great idea to paint my 1800sf garage, why? I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time, until the electric paint sprayer I bought didn't work and the rental at home depot was gone. I had already started and therefore was committed to finishing the job, especially before Mike got home from Annapolis. That's when I called "the girls"! This is when you really know who your true friends are, when they come to help you with even the crappiest of jobs, like painting your garage! After 10 gallons of paint, some laghter and probably even a few tears, we finished the job.

1 comment:

korie said...

Wow Thanks for the lovely pic! I just love the one of you with the paint all over your face! Did you get it all done?????