Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady!

Today our "Little Monster" turned one!
We celebrated his special day at the park with Cookie Monster cupcakes.
He had this thing with the eyes! It didn't take him long to realize the whole cupcake was yummy. And yes, I made them. Love tutorials. Love, Love, Love! He had plenty of hugs and kisses all day, from just about everyone. The girls even told their teachers at school about his monster party. As if they don't already think we are crazy enough! We had a great time celebrating Brady's first year.
I can't imagine our family without him.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
We sure love you.











6 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the cupcakes!!! And the shirt!!!! And the pictures!!! Can you believe its been a year?

the blacks said...

You are so domestic... HAPPY BIRTH BRADY! We would have loved to be there. Miss you all!!!

alana said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE those cupcakes!!! .... well and you're little guy - Happy Day Brady!

korie said...

What a cute monster you have there! I can't believe he's already a year old. Awesome cupcakes. You are a jack of all trades!

Robin said...

You my friend are sooo talented!
Happy 1st Birthday Brady!! HIGH FIVE:)

The Valley family said...

I love the cupcakes!They are so cute! I can't believe Brady is 1! Let's try to get together soon!