Friday, October 9, 2009

So Ive been told...


"Are you mad at me?" That seems to be a question that I am hearing a lot of recently. I am a little surprised. For those that truly know me, will also truly know when I am mad at you. I would consider myself to be fairly even tempered. I admit my occasional outburst's at the local Walmart or a run in with a manager at Chik-fil-A, but really, who doesn't?

I was having a conversation with a friend just before her move back to California. We were having a good time and somehow tried to figure out why we hadn't become friends sooner. She delicately explained to me that I gave her the impression that I was too good for her. Only a true friend! (miss you kor)

I have come to the conclusion that it's, well, my face! I have been told that my face "says it all". Apparently I am not aware of what my face it doing most of the time. So the next time you have a question or inadequacy of how I feel about you, remember, it's just my face.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

I thought it was just your bushy eyebrows. The picture is a crack-up because it looks like you are a little sad, not mad. Maybe if you would have just taken a picture of your regular face it would have turned out looking more mad. But then I would have assumed you were mad at me, just one look and I'm cowering...

alana said...

Oh my gosh .. this picture is classic!! Who took that - because clearly you said "don't take that picture".
Good .. now I know you've never been mad at me because I am counting on the fact that I would CLEARLY know!!

korie said...

You forgot Kohls, the Pool, and McDonals. haha

When I started reading this my first impression of you was the first thing I thought of. Haha. We know you Sara and we know that you don't have time to waist on "are you mad at me drama." You will just tell us like it is. Miss you too.

jerseygirl said...

I agree with Kori, if your mad at someone, you'll proabably just tell them....thanks for the skirt, have I mentioned how much I love it!!

the blacks said...

That is perfect! I get the same question... Do we have the same face? Good luck with that- let me know if you figure out anything.