Saturday, November 1, 2008


Today was a special day for my sweet Abbigayle. She chose to be Baptized and confirmed by her dad and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so proud of her and feel so blessed that a loving Father in Heaven has given me the privilege of being her mom. I know she will always try to choose the right and be a great example to her little sisters. We love you Abbigayle!



Here is Abbigayle with Grandma and Grandpa Thompson and Great Grandma Blizard. Thank you so much for your travels and making the effort to be with Abbi on her special Day. We love you!





Abbigayle with Bishop Oviatt. He gave Abbi a beautiful portrait of the Savior that she will treasure forever and help her to always remember what a special day this was. Thank you Bishop!







Abbigayle with Sister Padilla, The Primary President. She gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost that we all learned from. Thank you Jackie!









3 comments:

jerseygirl said...

Abbi, you look beautiful and we are so proud of you. It looks like you had a wonderful day!

korie said...

Congrats Abbi! Wish we would have been there to support you and your family! You sure are a beautiful and smart girl.

inkley boys said...

when I saw the photo of your darling girl I just had to peek at you blog. I'm marcees sister the one with 4 boys. You children are growing up so fast and they are all so darling the last time I saw you your baby was a baby still! have a great day
Michelle Inkley