Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to School, already?


Where did the summer go? Today was the first day back to school for Ethan and Abbigayle. Madison however got to experince her first day in Kindergarten! She was so excited to finally go to school with Ethan and Abbigayle. She was a little nervous when we got to school, but once she found her preschool friend Leah, she couldnt have cared less if I was there or not! After I dropped the kiddos off at school, they had a little pow wow for parents at the java guru across the street. It's a great way to get to know the new parents as well as catch up with some of the familiar ones. It's funny to listen to the first time kindergarten parents who get all teary eyed and emotional when they leave their kids for the first time.For me however, I booked the first babysitter I could find for Isabella and Gabrielle and went to lunch with a friend. You get over it pretty fast! I think Bella adjusted fairly well to the change today as well. Before I knew it she had her own little posse of Renaissance siblings to kick it with, you go girl!
The first day back to school went well for everyone,
with the exception of Madison missing her bus ride home! But hey, a few glitches are always expected, right? I am sure we will work out the kinks in the 170 days left of school. Let the fun begin!














1 comment:

korie said...

Poor Maddie missing the bus! At least she survived! Lunch was great! I think we need to have a set apt. to do that at least once a month!